The Rules of DemoCamp
Rule #1 of DemoCamp: Talk about DemoCamp
Rule #2 of DemoCamp: No powerpoints allowed
This is mandatory. You must show working software or a product. The goal is to make presenters show, demonstrate, talk about their actual software/hardware/etc. We’re not looking for sales presentations. We want developers, CEOs, designers and others to have a forum to be proud of their work and share it with their peers.
5 presentations - 20 min each (3 minutes for setup, 10-12 minute presentation, 5 minutes for questions)
Event should last about 1.5 hours plus however long the crowd remains for socializing, networking, hanging out, job hunting, recruiting, chatting, drinking, eating, etc.
April 21st, 20089
Tech Ranch Austin - Headquarters
3925 W. Braker Lane (The MCC Building)
Austin, Texas 78759
6:30pm - 8:30pm
Email Marcus Mateus to signup to present at Democamp IV, or for more information.
DemoCamp IV Presenting Companies
1. Ash Maurya - CloudFire | The fastest way to share all your photos and videos without any uploading
2. Justin Britten - Prefinery | Beta Management Software
3. Damon Cali - BackupMyMail | Backup Your Online Email Account
4. Steve Odom - ge.la.to | A new flavor in online dating
5. Robert Starek - Notice Technologies | Helping local businesses advertise on the Internet
DemoCamp III Presenting Companies
1. Lou Ellman - RoyaltyZone | Online royalty reporting & payment tracking
2. Karen Bantuveris - VolunteerSpot | Online volunteer management & mobilization
3. Edward Cruz - Bounty Storms | Online brainstorming
4. Joshua Baer - OtherInbox | The cure for email overload
5. Marcus Mateus - SpendTrail | Simplified expense tracking from the trail