Sarah Siddiqi - if you want to be part of this initiative, please contact Sarah (sarahsiddiqi06 AT gmail DOT com)
- Trina Bentley - Bootstrap logo & seal design
- Jon Lebkowksy - Bootstrap Network site design and blog
- Michael Griffin - Bootstrap Seal page and SEO. Add the seal to your website! See the Bootstrap Seal page
- Mark Smith - Bootstrap mikon and stickers
- Miles Sims - Bootstrap t-shirts
- Kyle Johnson - Bootstrap Bumper Stickers
- Add the Bootstrap Seal to your website.
- Sign up on Featured Bootstrap Members to be featured on the main Bootstrap Network site.
- Add a bootstrap logo to your Mikons set
- Use the Bootstrap Style Page for Bootstrap projects
This initiative is set up to create a strong brand for the organization. We want a symbol that the members and the outside world can identify us with. So far, the branding process involves:
- A Universal Logo for all the Bootstrap Network
- A seal that can be used on bootstrap products and services
Why is branding important?
- It gives us a clear visual of who is part of this network
- Motivates members to bond and connect with each other more
- Gives hope and strength to bootstrappers that they are not alone
- Selling Bootstrap paraphenelia generates revenue
What do we want to start with?
- Printing stickers that bootstrappers can place at the door of their establishment like a BBB sticker, use as bumper stickers or for for their laptops for example.
- Get discount tags that members can get discounts for shopping at bootstrappers businesses.
- Print t-shirts
- Get a website up that is user friendly and of course has logos on them.
When and where do we want to do this by?
- This needs to be rolled out by March 12th at SXSW!
- Bootstrappers are already participating in the festival.
- It will gives the network great visibility at a venue where thousands of people are going to be there for three days.
- We are already launching Bootstrap Karma and Bijoy/Kevin are doing a Bootstrap talk at the event.
Bootstrap Logo Contest - originally tried doing this to get help designing the logo. Got no love!