- Boot Rap web page
- Bootstrap Partners: Hearthis (Brian Massey)and Sound Quality (Z Blair) for recording and editing. Chuck Talk and Curt Richtermeyer also helping with editing.
The Boot Rap is produced by Hearthis, a bootstrap member companny. Contact Brain Massey to learn more about Hearthis.
Getting your Group's Talk Recorded
To get your event recorded and edited for the Boot Rap, email Z Blair with the following information about your event:
- The Date and time of the event. We need as much lead time as possible on the date. For time, there must be adequate set up time meaning 1/2 to 1 full hour in most cases.
- What type of venue the recording will take place in
- Whether or not permission has been secured at the venue for us to bring in recording eqpt. Sometimes we have been asked to sign a waiver of liability in case someone trips on a cord, etc.
- There must be at least one electrical outlet - grounded near where the meeting will take place
- How many speakers there will be and if they will be seated or standing. If the space is inside of a room, how many people you are expecting so we have the right amplification
In the Queue
- Patrick Talley Interview: Sales in the VoD
- Mark Blumenthal, American Botanical Council
- Selling your Company