- Educate aspiring authors about applying the principles of bootstrapping to publishing.
- Inspire creative applications of technology to the entire self-publishing process from conception to marketing, such as podcasting, eBooks, the use of digital voice recording to capture ideas, eNewsletters, blogs, and search engine marketing.
- Provide informational and networking resources to help group members sell more books using creative marketing techniques, speaking opportunities, PR, and more.
- Facilitate cross-pollination between the other Bootstrap subgroups.
We meet every 6 weeks or so. Look out for an email from Thom on the yahoo group.
- Book Printing - United Graphics