Difference between revisions of "Health and Wellness Subgroup"
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
''': to be announced
Revision as of 13:22, 14 November 2007
- TinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/23q86p
- Yahoo group - join to be notified of meeting times and connect with fellow H&W Bootstrappers
The Bootstrap Health and Wellness Subgroup offers entrepreneurial health and wellness professionals and small businesses an outlet to inspire, collaborate, and support one another. We aspire to positively impact the fields of health and wellness through the innovative ideas and solutions of our members. Our members can expect to gain the following through membership in our group:
- A better understanding of current ideas and solutions in the market and where potential opportunities lie.
- A place to find help and support with the difficult problems facing someone launching a business in the health and wellness field.
- A place to hear stories from entrepreneurs who have already had success building a business in this business arena.
The Bootstrap Health and Wellness Subgroup meetings are held the first Tuesday of the Month at Genuine Joe's Coffee House, 2001 W Anderson Ln, Austin, Texas 78757 from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Mar 4: Bootstrap Boot Camp - an introduction to Bootstrap concepts by founder Bijoy Goswami + a discussion about apply Bootstrapping to the Health and Wellness industries. Feb 5: to be announced Jan 1: Round Robin - group brainstorming around your business idea or biggest challenges. Tap into the experience, creativity, and network of your fellow entrepreneurs.
Dec 4: Bootstrap Boot Camp - an introduction to Bootstrap concepts by founder Bijoy Goswami + a discussion about apply Bootstrapping to the Health and Wellness industries.