Difference between revisions of "Demo Camp"
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Revision as of 11:52, 12 January 2007
The Rules of DemoCamp
Rule #1 of DemoCamp: Talk about DemoCamp
Rule #2 of DemoCamp: No powerpoints allowed
This is mandatory. You must show working software or a product. The goal is to make presenters show, demonstrate, talk about their actual software/hardware/etc. We’re not looking for sales presentations. We want developers, CEOs, designers and others to have a forum to be proud of their work and share it with their peers.
5 presentations - 20 min each (3 minutes for setup, 10-12 minute presentation, 5 minutes for questions)
Event should last about 1.5 hours plus however long the crowd remains for socializing, networking, hanging out, job hunting, recruiting, chatting, drinking, eating, etc.
February 26th, 2007
Enspire Learning offices
6:30pm - 8:30pm - drinks after at Dog & Duck
1. Michael Wilson - Small World Labs | Online social networking software
2. Dylan Schleppe - RedLightGreenLight | Collaborative rating system
3. Miles Sims - innerTee | Social networking powered custom t-shirts
4. Mark Smith - Mikons | personal icon tagging community
5. Steve Testone - SnapPages | online lifestyle management suite
Email Miles Sims for more information on how to signup to present at the first Democamp