- Boot Rap web page
- Bootstrap Partners: Hearthis (Brian Massey)and Sound Quality (Z Blair) for recording and editing. Chuck Talk and Curt Richtermeyer also helping with editing.
The Boot Rap is produced by Hearthis, a bootstrap member companny. Contact Brain Massey to learn more about Hearthis.
Getting your Group's Talk Recorded with Sound Quality
To get your event recorded and edited for the Boot Rap, email Z Blair with the following information about your event:
- The Date and time of the event. We need as much lead time as possible on the date. For time, there must be adequate set up time meaning 1/2 to 1 full hour in most cases.
- What type of venue the recording will take place in
- Whether or not permission has been secured at the venue for us to bring in recording eqpt. Sometimes we have been asked to sign a waiver of liability in case someone trips on a cord, etc.
- There must be at least one electrical outlet - grounded near where the meeting will take place
- How many speakers there will be and if they will be seated or standing. If the space is inside of a room, how many people you are expecting so we have the right amplification
In the Queue
- Patrick Talley Interview: Sales in the VoD
- Mark Blumenthal, American Botanical Council
- Selling your Company